Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm a year older!

Hello, everyone!

First of all, I turned 19 on monday so... Happy Birthday to me!
I don't really have pictures to show you, since my day was pretty normal with exams and stuff...
You have no idea how tired I am. I just can't wait for finals to be over so I'll have some time to shoot some outfits (I should really get a tripod!).
Anyway, I apologize my absense on the blog but you know what they say: college comes first!
So take a look at my newest wish list!


Untitled #93

UNIF Gosh Boots [here]
Masha ♥ Lina Riveted Jacket [here]
Heart "Breaker" Ring [here]

Untitled #94

Engraved heart necklace [here]
Cut out Studded Ankle Boots [here]
Alexa Leather Skull Black Bag [here]

Untitled #95

Claudia Bra [here]
Cami dress with lace detail [here]
Wine Jumper with elbow patches [here]


9 comments:

  1. Pois é mesmo, encontro muitas vezes bloggers de Coimbra :)
    Conheces-a de onde?
    Gostei muito do teu blog, já estou a seguir!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those unif boots are mental!and I also love the bra ;)
    happy late bday dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i desperately need this fuck you heart shaped necklace, it's awesome!
    ★ blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiii as primeiras botas são tão liiindas!
    GIVEAWAY OASAP - TWO WINNWERS EACH 30$
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wine jumper, such a great colour. Hope you had a great birthday!
    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  6. As coisas que escolheste são lindas. Gosto especialmente do colar a dizer fuck you eheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday!!! and i love the wishlist!
    Passando para desejar um ótimo dia!
    Liz<3
    The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
    http://www.theredlilshoes.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cool!
    Designer shoes - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete