Monday, December 2, 2013

The GREATEST sale of the year!

Hello, everyone!

I don't think you understand how excited I am today! No, I'm not in vacations yet and I don't expect them until in a couple of months, to be honest...
BUT, Romwe is having the GREATEST sale of the year, the prices can't get any lower!
I got the news this morning but I couldn't tell you until just now because I've had classes all day but I'm still on time! I went online shopping already and (because the best about fall and winter are definitly sweaters) I've bought two beautiful, warm and cozy sweaters.


I needed a Burgundy jumper for quite a while so when I finally found this one I couldn't resist! I got this for 27.39$ here.
I also fell instantly in love when I saw this fluffy sweater! It's undoubtedly the cutest sweater I've ever seen and I can only imagine how cute it is. Best of all: it was only 20.69$ here!

Both items were only with 10% off but don't be fooled: all around the website, there are items up to 70% off!
The Cyber Monday sale is only for today so you still have a few hours but you need to hurry!
More than 4000 styles , starting at 1.99$! Click on the image below to see all the wonderful items available!





1 comment:

  1. Lovely :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete